Wintertime Norway Cruise
Call: 01904 767511
Five days of unforgettable Arctic exploration filled with spectacular scenery, jaw-dropping wonders and incredible experiences feature on this 11-night itinerary, thanks to Newcastle’s convenient proximity to Norway.
You’ll visit Narvik for an opportunity to encounter Arctic wildlife such as bears, lynx and reindeer at the Polar Park; spend two days in Alta, with time to visit the Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel, Alta Museum and more; stop at Tromsø, with its iconic Arctic Cathedral; and take in beautiful Bodø.
During your extended stay in Alta – considered one of the best places on earth to see the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis – you might be lucky enough to see Mother Nature’s magnificent light display in all its colourful glory, too.
- Comfortable, stylish rooms and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditionin
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet