We are delighted to announce that Free Disney Dining is coming soon for 2020 arrivals! Guests can dine for FREE during their stay when booking a participating Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort and Ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights. Available to book from 25th April 2019.
Offering over 100 restaurant there’s plenty of options for guests seeking well-balanced meals, as well as those with lifestyle dining requests or special dietary requests. Guests should note dietary requests at the time of reservation, and speak with a manager upon arrival at the dining location. Disney Dining Plans include a wide variety of beverages with each meal. Non-alcoholic drinks include artisanal milkshakes, fresh smoothies, mocktails and of course sodas, coffee and tea. Alternatively, choose an alcoholic† drink, like beer, cider, most wines and speciality cocktails!
- FREE Breakfast Dining Plan at Value Resorts
- FREE Quick Service Dining Plan & Disney Spending Money (see below) at Moderate Resorts
- FREE Disney Regular Dining Plan & Disney Spending Money (see below) at Deluxe & Deluxe Villa Resorts
- 10% Room Discount at Value Resorts
- 10% Room Discount & Disney Spending Money (see below) at Moderate, Deluxe & Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Phase 1 (25th April – 2nd July 2019)
Free Dine with $200 Disney Gift Card
- Phase 2 (3rd July to 22nd October 2019)
Free Dine with $100 Disney Gift Card
- Phase 3 (23rd October to 5th November 2019)
Tips to Remember!
- Reservations are recommended! Character Dining and Signature Restaurants book up quickly, but you can make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Self-service meals are great for casual dining or pit stops in the parks, while waiter service meals are perfect when you want to relax over your meal.
- Snacks are available at Quick-Service restaurants and outdoor food carts throughout the Resort, including drinks, popcorn, ice cream and fresh fruit.
- Dining Plans are not available for guests under the age of 3, but they can share from an adult plate at no charge, or a separate meal may be purchased from the menu.
- Signature Restaurants require the redemption of two waiter service meals per guest. Items on the menu that exceed $40.00 ($75.00 in Signature Restaurants) may not be available for a waiter service meal without payment of a surcharge.